Cerca nel blog

Translate

sabato 18 giugno 2016

One Man Band


Hello! This is Billy Blue. I am a one man band again. LOL

First the bad news.
Sad but true Jim & Dave have left the band. They are great friends of mine and good musicians but... simply they have a different vision about what music is and how to carry on "the mission". A lack of vocation that made us to argue a little about what to do and than... well having a band, to me, means both play and do the other things about promoting and so on. Play once a month just for fun is a good hobby but not what I want to do.
Anyway I need a drummer and a bass player. C'mon!

At last, the good new is about that:
I am recording a brand new album, with brand new tracks. I don't know how much time I need in order to arrange it all alone but I have too much songs to keep them in my mind. Let's spread the vibes. In my next step I'll look for a job to collect the money I need to carry on Mint Moon. Whatever it means.
No Fun My Babe No Fun.

up to now... that's all folks.

See you later alligator.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento